Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Almost a week since I've added to this! So that I could download Johnny's pictures from the orient, I signed up for Facebook where they are pasted and available only to his Facebook "friends." And after I received a Facebook file I got carried away, added my photo, my personal data (but not my age), asked for friends (mostly grandchildren) and joined the college-age group. On the grown-up side of my activities, I managed to download Otto's patents from the patent office and print them - not as easy as it might seem. I note in myself a desire to master any field that I enter. Having been given a web-site and domain name as a Christmas gift, I then had to try other types of web communication. Why else would I add a blog and sign up for Facebook, including all the bells and whistles?

No comments: