Sunday, August 5, 2012
The Sunday Prompt is Wise Old Owl
No, I'm not a wise old owl. I think perhaps no one is really wise. Certainly I do not feel wise at all. But there are many things that I "give a hoot" about. Also several that I don't give a hoot about. I'll list them first (because its easier).
1. Celebrity gossip.
2. Most celebrities. I usually do not even know their names, unless they're authors.
3. T.V. shows. (I got rid of my T.V.).
Things that I do give a hoot about:
1. Good books, good writing, good art.
2. Music! Folk to symphonies and everything between
(but especially Mozart's 20th and 22nd Piano
3. The welfare of those I love.
4.The politics of my city, state, and nation.
5. Peace for the world.
6. Global warming (Climate change) and trying to
convince the nay-sayers that is real and a threat to
everyone on earth.
7. Last, the frivolous stuff: pretty nail polish, bright
clothes, making a good impression. That ID photo of
me on my blog was taken five years when I had
more hair and fewer wrinkles.