Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thank you!

Readerwil has honored me with the following award:

which I will be delighted to pass on to seven deserving blogs per instructions. The rules for the award are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog;
2. Add a link to the person who has awarded you;
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
4. Add links to those blogs on yours and.....
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.
My nominees, in no particular order are:
1. Peacock Blue for its consistently beautiful and moving photos, poems and stories.
2. Jonster's Days where Josie maintains an endearing mommy blog about son Jon.
3. Columbo's Site for gorgeous photography and warm family spirit.
4. Linda's Stuff for the most imaginatively decorative diary entries I've ever seen.
5. Nuts in May where Maggie May tells of family, reminisces, and posts lovely photos.
6. Lulu's Petals where Lucy writes with warmth, humor, and saucy spirit.
7. Keith's Ramblings for entertaining stories in a variety of styles.

Of course no one needs to participate who feels uncomfortable doing so. But I do enjoy your blogs. Thank you again Readerwil, not just for the kind honor, but also for the chance to pass it on.

4 comments:

Maggie May said...

Thank you very much! I am honoured.

Lucy said...

warmth, humor and saucy spirit???
really?? WOW! coming from you that is SUCH an uplifting compliment GRan!!
thanks SO much for the award!
REaderwil was right in nominating you! Congratulations! xo

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your award! It is well deserved.

nonizamboni said...

Oh my gosh, where have I been?!
Thank you SO much for thinking me and I'll get right on adding to my blog.
Happy week!