Thursday, July 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Stan!

Stanford Douglas Smith, born July 10, 1950.

Stan at the University of California Stadium
after hearing President John F. Kennedy speak.


Honey And Papa said...

Thank you. I had a good birthday including a call from Sterling and Joni, and some cards.

daria said...

It's amazing the things I learn from your blog, Gigi.
I never knew my dad heard JFK speak. How cool!
I am thankful that you had him!!

Maggie May said...

Handsome chap!

Just Jen said...

is that your hubby?
handsome guy in any case, thats cool pic of him as a kid with kennedy!

Lucy said...

Granny, your son looks just like you.!
I am assuming he is your son, from the resemblance and the year he was born. Happy Birthday Stan!

nonizamboni said...

Phyllis-- what a handsome son! and he was born the same year as me, only sooner.
I have a hunch that having you for a matriarch has definitely been a blessing to the members of your family!